Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you visit our website(s) just to browse, read pages or download information, but do not register for any of our services, we gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. The kind of information that is gathered automatically may include the type of browser you are using (e.g. Mozilla, Internet Explorer), the type of Operating System you are using (e.g. Windows ’98 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time of your visit and the pages you visit. We sometimes use this non-personally identifiable information to improve our website(s) design, content and primarily to give you a better browsing experience and shall belong to Embassy Projects Pvt Ltd.
Personal Information Collected
We collect personal information from you only if you provide it voluntarily. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected by us shall include name, address, e-mail, mobile and information about your interests in and use of various properties or services. We will disclose any personal information if we are ordered to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction or to any government agency if required by law. Other than this, the information you provide shall not be shared or sold to any private organization or private persons.
Most of the personal information is collected for Service Request wherein information is collected and stored only for the purpose of taking action and for the provision of services to you. This is primarily property related. No information will be shared with any other third party/parties. As Embassy International Riding School is part of the Embassy Group the Group organisations and its entities have the right to access your data and would be able to communicate offers to you by means of e-mail, SMS and WhatsApp for which you shall not have any objection of whatsoever nature. You will, at all times, have the option to refrain from disclosing your personal information to us. In such cases, we will no longer be obliged to continue providing services to you or continue to provide you with access to the App.
We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information.
All disputes and differences between the parties hereto including as to the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration of a person nominated by the M/s. Embassy Property Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as EPPL ) and the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and amendments will apply to such arbitral proceedings. The seat of Arbitration shall be at Bengaluru.
Unless otherwise specifically noted, the copyright in all images, text and material on the Site belongs to and vests with EPDPL. Unauthorised copying, reproduction of any text, image or other material without the prior written permission of EPDPL in any form whether printed or electronic, is strictly prohibited and any violations will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
This Agreement shall be deemed to have been entered into at Bangalore (Bengaluru), India and the courts in Bangalore (Bengaluru) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in any way relating to or concerning this Agreement or any rights, duties, obligations or liabilities arising thereunder
- In case of cancellation requests for bookings, the user will be entitled to a refund of 100% of ticket price within the cancellation window.
- A cancellation request has to be taken place through the appropriate channel and within the stipulated period of time Tickets purchased online on Embassy International Riding School cannot be cancelled via an offline mode.
- Partial cancellation of a booking is not allowed.
- On cancellation of any bookings, the Refund will be processed to the source account used for payment at the time of booking or as mutually agreed upon between both the parties.
- On any online bookings made by the customer, the customer will receive a booking confirmation via SMS/e-mail. Please note that the booking confirmation is NOT the ticket and the customer shall be required to show the e-mail or the SMS at Embassy International Riding School to avail the facilities that the customer has booked and opted for.