KIDS CAMP WEEKENDS
An EIRS exclusive conducted monthly by our instructors where up to 16 children experience, first-hand, hands-on, riding’s many aspects, including most importantly, caring for the pony.Dormitory accommodation available.
- Riding lessons
- Stable management lessons
- Hacks (trail riding)
- Closing competition or demonstration
Leisure activities include:
- Organized games, quiz and game nights, videos, movies
- Barbecues, bonfire dinners
- Swimming (at a neighboring resort pool)
|Frequency||One weekend every month from Friday 3:30 p.m to Sunday 5:00 p.m.|
|Rate||Rs. 15,700 + taxes|
Once or twice a month, the Pony Club holds an Own-A-Pony Day, filled with fun activities and a fantastic, first-hand opportunity for children to discover what it’s like to look after a pony of their own.
|Frequency||Monthly, Bi-monthly. 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Rate||Rs. 7,700 + Taxes|