ADULTS AND CHILDREN
- Dressage and flat lessons at all levels of expertise.
- Specialized schooling for horses in dressage and show jumping.
- Basic show-jumping lessons for more experienced riders.
- Riding school horses available on livery.
- Livery arrangements to suit privately owned horses for both leisure and sport.
- Guided hacks through forest and country trails.
- In-house shows for dressage and show jumping.
- Inter-club competitions: local, regional, national and international.
- Click here for details on the Grading System
- Equitation and stable management classes.
- Progressive riding tests.
The Embassy Pony Club training programme takes its structure from the British Pony Club and encourages members to take tests that enable them to learn progressively about horse and pony care and riding. For recommended ages, the tests are designed with particular objectives.
SUMMER AND WEEKEND
KIDS CAMP WEEKENDS
An EIRS exclusive conducted monthly by our instructors where up to 16 children experience, first-hand, hands-on, riding’s many aspects, including most importantly, caring for the pony.Dormitory accommodation available.
- Riding lessons
- Stable management lessons
- Hacks (trail riding)
- Closing competition or demonstration
Leisure activities include:
- Organized games, quiz and game nights, videos, movies
- Barbecues, bonfire dinners
- Swimming (at a neighboring resort pool)
|Frequency||One weekend every month from Friday 3:30 p.m to Sunday 5:00 p.m.|
|Rate||Rs. 15,700 + taxes|
Once or twice a month, the Pony Club holds an Own-A-Pony Day, filled with fun activities and a fantastic, first-hand opportunity for children to discover what it’s like to look after a pony of their own.
|Frequency||Monthly, Bi-monthly. 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Rate||Rs. 7,700 + Taxes|